The Gen21 Distribution system empowers distributors with a simple and powerful tool to manage the crucial ‘movement’ aspect of their inventory, which centres on the processes of acquiring the broadcasting material from film makers, production houses and other content providers, as well as the sale of these materials to broadcasters and other parties who need it.
- Sales Contract: Create and maintain sales contract between distributor as seller and external entity that acquires rights.
- Purchase Contract: Create and maintain sales contract between distributor as buyer and external entity that is the actual content producer.
- Rights Management: Facility to grant rights for territory, usage and for specific platform.
- Inventory: Facility to maintain movement of media on all physical material
– Receive physical tapes (as well as logical ‘episodes’) of Films.
– Return (defective) tapes to the source.
– Monitor the tapes’ circulations (Check-Outs and Check-Ins).
– Print Labels for the Films’ physical tapes.
– Individually delete inventory items.
- Reports: Reporting on film availability for sale, film movement, available material, film sales etc. with facility to save data in Excel, CSV, PDF formats.